Sunday, October 18, 2009


Ok. The update is a little late but it is finally on here. We went to the doctor on Thursday and all reports were good. Addison is a big girl now. She weighs 8lbs. and 13ozs. She is not our tiny little preemie anymore. I was so shocked when they said she weighed that much. I knew she had grown but I had no idea it would even be close to that. We are getting off of the caffeine this week. The apnea monitor is still with us and will be for the rest of this month. We have to wait and see how she does without the caffeine before we can get rid of it. Maybe soon though that horrible little machine will be gone. They also gave her vaccinations this appointment. It was terrible but I think I took it harder than she did. I just hate that they have to give so many shots at one time. Anyway, we did go spend the night in Pocahontas this weekend with my mom and dad. At least that was a way to get out of the house for a while and do something a little different. I know that Penney enjoyed it big time. Brian had a great weekend also because he got to go the the cabin for deer season for the whole weekend. He was very ready for the break from the hospital. Anyway we are starting another week and we will see what it holds. Addison will be 10 weeks old this week. Can you believe that? I will update again in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's almost 9 pounds!!!! Way to go Addison!! Way to go Ashley! So glad that you finally got to get out of the house for a little while! I know the change of scenery did you both a lot of good. And glad that Brian was able to escape to the woods for a few days was nice too. Thanks for the update and can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete