Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nothing New


Hi. I haven't posted anything in awhile so I thought I had better get an update on here. There is really nothing new to report. We are still doing good. Addison seems to be growing everyday. She is really doing well. She is now eating more and staying awake longer. She smiles some and really looks around. We don't go back to the pediatrician until mid October and hopefully we will be getting rid of the apnea monitor sometime around then also. I HATE that machine. It never goes off but it is for sure a hassle in the middle of the night. I hate that we can't get her out to meet everyone. She is probably around 6lbs. now so no one got to meet her while she was really small except our family. Anyway hopefully it won't be much longer and she will get to go out into the world. I am ready. I don't know how much more of this constantly staying home I can take. At least all of the new season shows are coming on now. That is a help. I can't wait for the Grey's Anatomy tonight. Anyway that is about it for us right now. Hopefully we will see some of you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment