Tuesday, October 6, 2009




Ok girls. I am about to get in trouble if I do not start updating this everyday. I have been told by 2 different people (you know who you are -Dawn and Lauren) now that they check everyday for updates and they expect them to be there. I will start trying to update but you girls may get bored with our boring lives at this point. Anyway, Addison is great. She is really getting big (or at least for us she is big). We go to the pediatrician next week so I will have an official new weight then. Hopefully that appointment will bring lots of changes for us, like no more apnea monitor and no more caffeine. The pics that I posted are of Addison all dressed up and no where to go. We got bored one day so she got dressed and we took some pictures at home. She wasn't really very happy with me by the end of it but we did get some good pics. Brian came home in the middle of it and he thought I was crazy. Oh well maybe I am. I have to have something to do.

3 comments:

  1. You are so not crazy!! Just a proud mom...and who wouldn't be with such a beautiful little girl?!? Glad to hear everything is going well. I was going to call you this week...I see Dr. Taylor on Thursday. Little nervous. Thank you so much for the update, I too, have been checking everyday. :) Can't wait to hear about her visit!! Keeping my fingers crossed that you will be able to get rid of the monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley! She is so precious! I have a blog as well....but I'm on facebook more than I'm on here. Mine is: www.sissyandtheboys.blogspot.com
    Love keeping in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a little doll.....which is exactly why you can't help yourself from playing dress-up with her!
    So glad you guys are doing well and so glad you took the subtle hint!

    ReplyDelete