Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday night with nothing to do.


Well here is my bored picture for the night. I put a hat on her with her sleeper and just took pics. Brian is on-call and it is cold and raining outside. It is the perfect night to sit and watch movies and eat chili but that is no fun by yourself. Addison doesn't seem interested in movies or chili (not sure what her problem is). HA! I swear she is growing like she eats chili every night. I won't be surprised this week if when we go to the doctor that she weighs over 7lbs. Anyway hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Boring night for Ashley = Addison pics for us. I hope you have many more boring nights! She looks so cute in her hat! And are you sure she didn't sneak some chili into those cheeks? You might need to check! HA!
    Brad is on-call tonight too, but I don't have any pics of Spatz to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We appreciate your bored times!!! It was so good chatting with you Thursday...I miss that. :)

    ReplyDelete