Thursday, November 5, 2009




Well here I am today trying to figure out what I am suppose to put on here. I know I need to be updating this more but I can't find anything exciting to post. When you don't get to go anywhere then there is only so much you can say. We did go to lunch yesterday with Addison's Uncle Michael and Auntie Lauren. And then on to Patty Cakes (a childrens boutique) to buy a pacifier clip and a new hair bow. Of course then we came home and took new pics as you can see. Her new hair bow matched her outfit perfect. We go back to the doctor in another week and a half and I am certain at that point that the apnea monitor will be gone. We have been off of caffeine for 2 weeks now and the monitor is still not going off. That is great. I can't wait to get rid of that machine. She seems to be still gaining weight like crazy so that is good also. I will let everyone know what happens then.


Brian is now on another OB rotation. That is alittle better than his last month. He is not on call on the weekends so that helps me alot. We are hoping to for sure make it to the Razorback game in Little Rock in a couple of weeks. We already have my mom lined up to keep Addison so we hope to see everyone there. I am also ready for all of the holiday festivities. I guess I am going to go ahead and start decorating for Christmas. It is just too much work to do all of that decorating for only a couple of weeks, so I am going to do mine now. Anyway I will talk to you guys again soon.

4 comments:

  1. She looks so big in that super cute outfit!! What size is it?? It fits her perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that outfit!! And who doesn't need a fantastic bow to match?!

    I'm so glad that you are planning to get down to LR for the game. We are not planning on going, but I'm glad that you will get a little 'adult' time.

    If you have time, we should try and plan a photo shoot (maybe family for Christmas card?). I have a shoot sometime on Saturday (not sure what time yet, they haven't told me), but we could do something Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, or Sunday morning. Let me know if you think you will have time!!

    Thanks for the update...I love watching her grow...even if you [think] have nothing to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dawn, The outfit is a 0-3 months. She is finally starting to wear her 0-3 month clothes. They are all still alittle big but she is growing fast. In the picture it looks like it really fits her but it is actually pulled around.
    Hey Amanda, I hate that you guys are not going to the game. We won't be able to do a photo due to we are not coming until Saturday morning and we are not bringing Addison. My mom is going to keep her here. We will drive back once the game is over. We will do that sometime though. I am actually making my birth announcements my christmas cards also. You will see.
    Talk to you girls later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has almost been a month....can we at least get a picture? HA!!

    ReplyDelete