Wednesday, December 2, 2009







Let me start by saying I am Sorry. I know it has been forever since I have update this page and I know there are a few of you who are probably giving up on me. Anyway, since I last posted on here Addison is 10lbs and 13ozs. She has finally got rid of her apnea monitor and is sleeping in her own bed. She only wakes up 1 time a night now also (Gotta love that). We are now getting out a whole lot more although RSV season is starting so that may not be a good idea. She is getting the antibody injection every month to prevent RSV but you never can tell. We had a great Thanksgiving with my family at lunch and then Brian's family for dinner. That was way too much food. I don't know how I am ever going to lose this baby weight eating like that. I do have some new pics from Thanksgiving of Addison, a pic of Addison and her Mimi, and then a pic of her with her girl cousins. Hope you guys enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture of her and her cousins! If the big girls are a good indication of what Baltz girls look like, Addison will see her daddy's face every time she looks in the mirror!!

    ReplyDelete