Monday, April 5, 2010











Well I guess it is time for a new update. It has been since February since I have been on here. For those of you checking this all the time I am very sorry that I do not update more.




Well in the beginning of March we had Addison baptized. It all went really well. The whole family was there with us. She did absolutely wonderful. The only time she cried was when he made us all sit down for the first few minutes. After that she just kept looking at me like what is going on? After it was over we all went back to my in-laws house to have lunch together. The food was wonderful and I think everyone had a great day. Addison was so excited, I guess, because she couldn't sleep all day. I think she only ended up taking about an hour nap all day long. We had one tired child when we got home. All in all it was a great day.




A little later in March Brian and I took Addison to the Memphis zoo. It was alot of fun. Well I guess it was more fun for Brian and I. Addison is still just a bit too young for the zoo. The only animal she really noticed was the swimming polar bear. She did enjoy riding in her stroller though and just being outside. It was a great family day for all of us.




We also went to the doctor this month for our last synagis shot (which is just an antibody shot for RSV that they give to premature infants). I am sooooo excited to be done with those. We got that shot every month since November and I hate for her to have shots. We don't have to go back to the doctor again until May and that will just be for a 9 month check-up. At this last appointment she weighed 16lbs. and 10 ozs. She is just growing perfectly.




Well that puts us to April. The only things for April so far is a trip to Little Rock and Easter. Our trip to Little Rock was for Addison to have her pictures made. It was a fast trip but a great trip. I really enjoyed getting out for the day and just hanging out. Addison did wonderful for her pictures. I really thought it was going to be a bad day because she did not nap that morning but it turned out great. My Friend Amanda took the pictures and from what I have seen so far they are fabulous. If any of you need a person in Little Rock to take pictures for you then I highly suggest using her. Anyway once I get them back I will post some on here for you to see.




And 2 days later of course was Easter. It was a great day other than Brian was on call and did not get to be with us. Addison and I went to Pocahontas to stay with my parents on Saturday. We didn't do much other than Addison had her first ride on the 4-wheeler and she LOVED it. We went to church on Sunday with my parents and then I took Addison to visit her granny, papa, aunts, uncles, and cousins at my in-laws house. Of course she racked up from the Easter bunny which visited her at every house she went to. She is going to be one rotten little child. That pretty much sums us up for now. I will post her pictures soon. Talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment